Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Work real Agile
- Work with European teams
- Possible travel to Norway
You will be the Scrum Master for several distributed teams with members mainly in Vietnam and in Norway. These teams are our clients own inhouse development teams creating the products and services which often forms the foundation and the success of our clients business. This is not software outsourcing, this is a premium staffing servcie enabling our clients to reach top level employees in Vietnam.
Your job as a Scrum Master is to enhans the value of this service to the higest possible level mainly through Agile principles but also otherwise when suitable.
Having the product owner, stakeholders and parts of the team in Norway, represents a challenge but also an invaluable experience for the right candidate.
Internationals, expats and Vietnamese locals are encuraged to apply!
- Facilitate one or more teams
- Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Guide the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitate getting the work done without dictating or assigning the work.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Arrange and conduct Agile training and development.
Additional duties may include
- Involve in interview process.
- Involve in employee and client onboarding.
- Represent and promote us at Job fairs, Agile seminars and etc.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role and diligently applying it for at least one year.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement and empowerment.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Fluent in English.
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is an advantage)
- Scrum master certificate or similar
- Experience working with global teams is an advantage
- Experience with Norwegian or Scandinavian work culture
- Understand Vietnamese language and culture
- Understand Norwegian language and culture
- Experience in interviewing and selecting top level software engineers and other relevant resources for a software development team.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Exciting international experience
- Be in a positive and professional environment
- Attractive remuneration packages
- Great career pathway
- Opportunity to influence the direction of the business
- Work in a Norwegian led company in Vietnam
- Multicultural collaboration (Norway, Vietnam & Australia )